- 1 cup granola cereal
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 2 cooking apples, (such as Gala or Granny Smith), peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. apple juice [or water]
- 2 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
1Preheat oven to 350°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and toss with granola on baking sheet. Bake until crisp, about 5 minutes. Cool completely.
2Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook apples, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until becoming golden. Add sugar and cinnamon and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Stir in apple juice or water and cook 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
3Arrange apples in 4 parfait glasses. Sprinkle with granola. Top each with 1/2 cup scoop Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.