- 2 cups finely crushed potato chips
- 5 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, slightly softened, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 5 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. lemon peel
- 1 drop pink food coloring, optional
- Colored sprinkles
1Preheat oven to 350°. Combine crushed potato chip crumbs, Spread and sugar in medium bowl; press into 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
2Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine half the Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream and whipped cream. Stir in lemon juice, lemon peel and food coloring, if using. Pour into cooled crust. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
3Top pie with remaining Ice Cream scooped into a flower design. Sprinkle with desired sprinkles. Let stand 5 minutes at room temperature before slicing.