Recipe serves 4
Asian Bbq Chicken Salad
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Sriracha or hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 cups romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup snow peascut in half
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges
- Microwave Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 10 seconds to soften. Stir in remaining ingredients except chicken.
- Arrange chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass baking dish. Add marinade; turn to coat. Close bag, or cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours or overnight.
- Grill or broil chicken until thoroughly cooked. Allow to cool and then slice.
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter, then top with chicken, snow peas, onion and oranges. Sprinkle with peanuts, then drizzle with our favorite dressing.