Nacho Usual Sundaes
2010 Sundae Scoop-Off First Prize Recipe
- Recipe serves 4
- PREP TIME 15 min
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 triangle-shaped tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce
- 2 cups Breyers® Coffee Ice Cream
- Pinch sea salt
- Breyers™ Chocolate Sprinkles
- Microwave chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl sprayed with nonstick cooking spray at HIGH 30 seconds or until almost melted; stir until smooth.
- Dip tortilla chips in chocolate, then arrange on waxed paper. Cool in refrigerator until set.
- Microwave Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce, cinnamon and cayenne pepper in another small microwave-safe bowl 30 seconds or until warm; set aside.
- Arrange chocolate-dipped chips on individual serving dishes, then drizzle with 1/2 of the Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce. Top each with Breyers® Coffee Ice Cream then generously drizzle with hot fudge mixture and remaining caramel sauce. Sprinkle with sea salt, then Breyers™ Chocolate Sprinkles.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|