- Recipe serves 6
- PREP TIME 15 min
- 6 lady fingers
- 1/2 cup cold espresso or strong coffee*
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 3 cups Breyers® Coffee Ice Cream
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chocolate coated espresso beans
- Dip lady fingers in coffee and arrange in 9 x 5 x 3-inch glass loaf pan. Pour remaining coffee over lady fingers.
- Combine mascarpone and Marsala in medium bowl. Evenly spread mixture over lady fingers.
- Scoop 6 (1/2-cup) scoops of Breyers® Coffee Ice Cream on top of mascarpone mixture.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and garnish with Chocolate coated espresso beans.
- Serve immediately, or freeze up to 30 minutes before serving.
*TIP: Substitute 1/2 cup water and 1 Tbsp. espresso powder.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|