Easy enough to make a double batch to keep extra in the freezer for unexpected holiday guests.
- Recipe serves 8
- PREP TIME 15 min
- FREEZE TIME 1 hr
- 1 cup crushed amaretti cookies or almond flavored cookies , divided (about 3-1/2 oz.)
- 4 cups Breyers® Original Butter Pecan, divided
- 1 cup whipped topping or whipped cream
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Line 12-cup muffin pan with 8 paper cupcake liners. Spoon 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into each liner, then spoon in 1/2 cup Breyers® Original Butter Pecan, spreading to form an even layer. Evenly top each with remaining crushed cookies, then whipped topping and coconut. Cover loosely with waxed paper and freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with cherries.
|Serving Size||8 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||8 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|