S'Mores Ice Cream Cake
- Recipe serves 16
- PREP TIME 20 Minutes
- FREEZE TIME 300 Minutes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup crumbled graham crackers
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted Country Crock® Spread and sugar in medium bowl; press into 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Microwave chocolate chips, 2 cups marshmallows and milk in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 4 minutes or until completely melted, stirring once. Cool 10 minutes, then stir in remaining 2 cups marshmallows. Spread over crust; freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Sprinkle crumbled graham crackers over chocolate layer. With scissors, cut carton from Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut crosswise into 4 slices. Arrange slices in baking dish, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Frost with whipped topping just before serving. Sprinkle, if desired, with additional graham cracker crumbs.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||57 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|