Breyers Ice Cream Flag Cake
- Recipe serves 24
- PREP TIME 15 Minutes
- FREEZE TIME 2 Hours
- 2 containers (1.5 qt. ea.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 cups assorted sliced fresh fruit
- 1 can (7 oz.) whipped cream [or 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping]
- 50 fresh blueberries
- 2 pints fresh raspberries [or 1 quart strawberries, sliced]
- Cut cartons from Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with scissors. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut each lengthwise into 4 slices.
- Arrange 4 Ice Cream slices in 13 X 9-inch baking dish, pressing to form an even layer. Top with assorted fruit, then remaining 4 Ice Cream slices, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped cream, smoothing with spatula just before serving. Arrange berries in flag pattern, with blueberries in upper left corner and 7 raspberry "stripes".
Made with gluten free Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream.
Cost per recipe*: $23.01. Cost per serving*: $0.96. Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|