Holiday Ice Cream Cake
- Recipe serves 24
- PREP TIME 25 min
- FREEZE TIME 5 hr
- 2 containers (1.5 qt. ea.) Breyers® Natural Strawberry Ice Cream and/or Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 20 chocolate-filled oblong sandwich cookies
- 1 cup Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup Breyers™ Real Fruit Strawberry Topping, melted
- Cut cartons from Breyers® All Natural Strawberry and Vanilla Ice Cream with scissors. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut each crosswise into 4 slices.
- Arrange 4 Ice Cream slices in 9-inch springform pan, pressing to form an even layer almost to the edge. Place cookies vertically against side of pan with sides touching, pressing Ice Cream against cookies to help stand up. Evenly pour in room temperature hot fudge topping, then top with remaining 4 Ice Cream slices, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 5 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove ring from pan and arrange cake on serving platter. Garnish with strawberries, then brush strawberries with jelly. Garnish, if desired, with whipped cream and a holiday ribbon.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|