Minty Christmas Ice Cream Cake
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 30 min
- FREEZE TIME 5 hr
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 18 mint-chocolate-filled oblong sandwich cookies
- 3 sugar ice cream cones
- 1 can (6.4 oz.) green aerosol frosting
- 1/4 cup small red cinnamon-flavored candies or holiday coated chocolate candies
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Scoop Breyers® Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream into 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, pressing to form an even layer almost to the edge. Place cookies vertically against sides of pan with sides touching, pressing Ice Cream against cookies to help stand up. Cover and freeze 5 hours or overnight.
- Arrange cones upside down on waxed-paper-lined plate for "trees". Using star tip attached to aerosol frosting, pipe frosting in short strokes over cones; chill 10 minutes. Decorate "trees" with candy "ornaments". Freeze until ready to serve. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
- To serve, invert cake onto chilled serving platter. Top with coconut "snow' and "trees".
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|