Holiday Ice Cream Ornament
- Recipe serves 24
- PREP TIME 30 min
- FREEZE TIME 5 hr
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1 wafer ice cream cone
- 1 piece (3-in.) red string licorice
- 18 hard peppermint candies
- 1 piece red ribbon-shaped fruit flavored snack
- Line two 1-1/2-quart glass bowls with plastic wrap, leaving overhang around bowls; set aside.
- Cut carton, with scissors, from Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut lengthwise into 4 slices. Into each bowl, press 2 Ice Cream slices, pressing to evenly line bowls. Repeat with Chocolate Ice Cream. Press toffee bits into top of one Ice Cream bowl. Cover and freeze 5 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
- Lift Ice Cream from bowls using plastic wrap. On chilled serving platter, press Ice Cream together to form a round; remove plastic wrap.
- Trim 2-inches from wide end of cone. With skewer, poke 2 holes in bottom of cone and push licorice through for ornament "hook"; gently press on top of Ice Cream. Decorate with candies and fruit flavored snack "ribbon" around side to cover seam. Freeze until ready to serve.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|