Peppermint-Wrapped Ice Cream Cake
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 25 min
- FREEZE TIME 4 hr
- 1 container Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce or dark chocolate with mint (room temperature)
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping or whipped cream
- 1 piece red ribbon-shaped fruit flavored snack
- Green and/or red striped hard peppermint or spearmint candies
- Line 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap leaving 5-inch wrap overhang on each side.
- Scoop 1/2 of the Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into prepared pan, pressing to form an even layer. Pour in room temperature hot fudge topping. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer; cover with overhanging plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
- Lift Ice Cream from pan using plastic wrap and invert onto chilled serving platter; remove plastic wrap. Frost with whipped topping. Decorate with fruit flavored snack for "ribbon" and candies. If needed, return to freezer 30 minutes to firm up decorations.
Cost per recipe*: $9.00
Cost per serving*: $0.75
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|