Turkey Ice Cream Cake
- Recipe serves 24
- PREP TIME 30 min
- FREEZE TIME 4 hr
- 2 containers (1.5 qt. ea.) Breyers® Original Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream*
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping
- Turkey Decorations*
- Line 9-inch springform pan with plastic wrap leaving 5-inch overhang; set aside.
- Scoop 1 container Breyers® Original Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream into prepared pan, pressing to form an even layer. Top with peanut butter, then remaining Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer; cover with overhanging plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
- Lift cake from pan using plastic wrap; remove plastic wrap and arrange cake on chilled serving platter. Frost with whipped topping. Decorate with Turkey Decorations. Freeze about 30 minutes if needed to firm up decorations.
*Turkey Decorations: 1 orange marshmallow circus peanut candy, small red cinnamon flavor breath mints, black decorating gel, 4 chocolate-dipped pretzels with sprinkles, fruit leather and 1 cup peanut butter candy pieces.
*Made with gluten free Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|