Berry Ice Cream Bombe
- Recipe serves 16
- PREP TIME 20 min
- FREEZE TIME 4 hr
- 1 package (10.75 oz.) frozen prepared pound cake or angel food cake, thawed
- 1/2 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Original Natural Strawberry Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping, room temperature
- 1/2 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Original Chocolate Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping
- Sliced strawberries
- Line 2-1/2-quart glass or aluminum bowl with plastic wrap leaving 6-inch overhang; set aside.
- Slice pound cake into 14 slices. Line bowl with cake, cutting cake into triangles as needed to fit.
- Into bowl, scoop Breyers® Original Natural Strawberry Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer. Pour in room temperature hot fudge topping, leaving 1-inch border. Scoop in Chocolate Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer; cover with overhanging plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
- Lift Ice Cream from bowl using plastic wrap and invert onto chilled serving platter; remove plastic wrap. Frost with whipped topping, then return to freezer until ready to serve. To serve, garnish with strawberries.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|