Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Recipe serves 16
- PREP TIME 20 min
- COOK TIME 17 min
- FREEZE TIME 2 hr 30 min
- 1 box (20 oz.) brownie mix
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup Breyers™ Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray 15-1/2 x 10-1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray, then line with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray paper; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour into prepared pan. Bake 17 minutes or until center is firm to the touch. On wire rack, cool completely.
- Run metal spatula around edges of brownie to loosen and invert onto cutting board; remove parchment paper. Cut brownie crosswise into 8 slices, then lengthwise into 4 slices. Freeze 30 minutes.
- With scissors, cut carton from Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut lengthwise into 4 slices. Cut each slice into 8 slices. Sandwich Ice Cream slice between 2 brownies. Roll edges in sprinkles and freeze until ready to serve.
TIP: If Ice Cream becomes too soft to handle, return to freezer for a few minutes to firm up.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|