Ice Cream Ornaments
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 25 min
- FREEZE TIME 6 hr
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 12 mini peanut butter cups
- 12 pieces (1-1/2-in. ea.) thin red licorice
- Breyers™ Rainbow Sprinkles
- Line jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; freeze at least 20 minutes.
- Scoop Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with ice cream scoop into 24 firmly packed scoops. Arrange scoops flat-side down on prepared pan; freeze 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, make ''ornament hangers''. Poke 2 holes in small flat side of peanut butter cups with skewer. Add licorice ''hanger'' by pushing ends into holes; freeze.
- Press 2 scoops together to form ''ornament''; repeat with remaining scoops to make 12 ''ornaments''. Arrange ''ornaments'' on prepared pan; freeze at least 1 hour.
- Roll ''ornaments'' in sprinkles, leaving spot to attach ''hanger''. Attach ''hanger'' by pressing onto top of ''ornament''; freeze 3 hours or until ready to serve.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|