Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
- Recipe serves 8
- PREP TIME 15 min
- COOK TIME 25 min
- FREEZE TIME 4 hr
- 1 box (21.5 oz.) brownie mix
- 1/2 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Cherry Vanilla, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup Breyers™ Real Fruit Cherry Topping, melted
- cherries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like method; pour into prepared pan. On wire rack, cool completely.
- Lift brownie from pan using foil; remove foil, then cut brownie crosswise into 3 equal sections. On 18 x 24-inch piece heavy-duty aluminum foil, top 1 brownie section with 1/2 of the Breyers® Cherry Vanilla; repeat, then top with remaining brownie. Press gently to form even layers. Wrap cake tightly in foil, then freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, let cake stand 10 minutes, then cut crosswise into 8 equal slices. Cut each slice diagonally in half, then stand on dessert plates and drizzle with Breyers™ Real Fruit Cherry Topping. Garnish with cherries. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||270|
|Total Fat||31 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||118 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|