Brownie Ice Cream Pizza
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 20 min
- COOK TIME 23 min
- FREEZE TIME 1 hr
- 1 box (15.5 oz.) brownie mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cups sliced assorted fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries and/or raspberries)
- 1/4 cup your favorite Breyers™ Ice Cream Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 12-inch pizza pan* with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 23 minutes or just until center is firm. Cool on wire rack, about 20 minutes. Freeze 1 hour or until frozen.
- Evenly spread peanut butter brownie pizza, leaving 1-inch border. Top with scoops of Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream arranged in a ring.** Fill with fruit, then drizzle with Breyers™ Ice Cream Sauce.
*Use a 13 x 9-inch baking dish instead of pizza pan and bake about 20 minutes.
**Brownie pizza may be prepared up to this point and frozen until ready to serve. Just before serving, fill with fruit and add toppings.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||230|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|