Toasted Coconut Caramel Ice Cream Pie
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 20 min
- FREEZE TIME 4 hr
- 3 3/4 cups toasted flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Original Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine 3 cups coconut, Spread and brown sugar in medium bowl. Press into prepared pie plate. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Scoop 1/2 of the Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream into crust, smoothing to form even layer; sprinkle with 1/2 cup coconut. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, smoothing to form even layer. Freeze 2 hours or overnight.
- Beat heavy cream with caramel ice cream topping in large bowl with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Spread on Ice Cream or, if desired, spoon into pastry bag with star tip attachment and pipe onto pie. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Freeze 1 hour or until ready to serve. Drizzle, if desired, with additional caramel topping.
TIP: For an even easier prep, use a prepared graham cracker crust.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|