Breyers Cherry Cheesecake
A delicious make-ahead showstopper that's perfect for entertaining!
- Recipe serves 16
- PREP TIME 20 min
- FREEZE TIME 5 hr
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 3 Tbsp. PLUS 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 packages (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling or your favorite pie filling
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, Spread and 3 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl; press into 9-inch springform pan. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese, remaining 2/3 cup sugar and vanilla until smooth; set aside.
- Spoon Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into springform pan, pressing to form an even layer. Evenly spread on cream cheese mixture. Cover and freeze 5 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
- Top cheesecake with cherry pie filling. Dip knife or metal spatula in hot water, then wipe dry and run around edge of cake to loosen. Remove ring from pan. Arrange cake on chilled serving platter.
VARIATION: For a Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake, use chocolate cookie crumbs and Breyers® All Natural Chocolate Ice Cream.
Cost per recipe*: $13.16.
Cost per serving*: $0.82.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|