Bananas Foster Sundaes
These sundaes are classically made with vanilla ice cream, but be adventurous and try your favorite flavor!
- Recipe serves 4
- PREP TIME 15 min
- COOK TIME 2 min
- 6 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 3 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. rum, (optional)
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 cups Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla*
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Heat Spread, brown sugar and rum in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until Spread and brown sugar are melted, about 1 minute. Let stand 5 minutes to cool; stir in bananas. Evenly scoop Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla into 4 serving dishes, then top with sauce and walnuts.
*Made with gluten free Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|