Breyers Ice Cream Birthday Cake
Less expensive than a bakery cake...and more fun since you make it and decorate it yourself.
- Recipe serves 20
- PREP TIME 30 min
- COOK TIME 25 min
- FREEZE TIME 8 hr
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) Devil's food cake mix
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7.5 oz.) marshmallow creme
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare cake mix according to package directions, baking in two 8-inch baking pans. Cool on wire racks 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely. Trim tops of cakes to flatten. Wrap cakes in aluminum foil and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Remove cakes from foil. Arrange 1 cake on serving platter. Scoop Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream onto cake, smoothing to form an even layer. Top with second cake, pressing down slightly. Freeze 5 hours or overnight.
- Beat whipped topping with marshmallow creme in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Frost cake with whipped topping mixture. Freeze 1 hour. Decorate as desired.
Cost per recipe*: $7.78.
Cost per serving*: $0.39.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|