Margarita Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Get the party started with this margarita ice cream pie! A great dessert for special occasions that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 15 min
- FREEZE TIME 4 hr 40 min
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In medium bowl, combine pretzels, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and sugar. Press into shallow 9-inch glass pie plate sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another medium bowl, spoon small scoops Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. Add limeade concentrate. With electric mixer on low speed, beat just until blended. Pour into frozen crust, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped topping and freeze an additional 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated lime peel.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|