Margarita Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Get the party started with this margarita ice cream pie! A great dessert for special occasions that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 15 min
- FREEZE TIME 4 hr 40 min
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Original Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In medium bowl, combine pretzels, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and sugar. Press into shallow 9-inch glass pie plate sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another medium bowl, spoon small scoops Breyers® Original Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. Add limeade concentrate. With electric mixer on low speed, beat just until blended. Pour into frozen crust, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped topping and freeze an additional 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated lime peel.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|