A delicious make-ahead dessert recipe - perfect for any holiday.
- Recipe serves 14
- PREP TIME 25 min
- FREEZE TIME 5 hr
- Chill Time 10 min
- 2 packages (3 oz. ea) soft ladyfingers
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur or strong brewed coffee
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Original Coffee Ice Cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese or (8 oz.) cream cheese, chilled
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping or 1 cup fresh whipped cream
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Line bottom and sides of 9-inch springform pan with ladyfingers; brush with coffee liqueur. Freeze at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine melted chocolate with sweetened condensed milk; chill 10 minutes.
- Scoop 1/2 of the Breyers® Original Coffee Ice Cream into prepared pan, pressing to form an even layer. Evenly top with chocolate mixture. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze 5 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove ring from pan and arrange cake on serving platter.
- Beat, mascarpone, sugar and vanilla in mixing bowl with electric mixer; fold in whipped topping. Evenly spread over Ice Cream layer, then sprinkle with cocoa powder.
TIP: Don't have a springform pan? Use a 9-inch cake pan lined with plastic wrap instead!
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||230|
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||58 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|