Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream Torte Recipe
Breyers® mocha almond fudge ice cream torte is made with our creamy chocolate ice cream, crushed wafer cookies, and is filled with chocolatey goodness.
- Recipe serves 14
- PREP TIME 20 min
- FREEZE TIME 4 hr 30 min
- 2 cups finely crushed chocolate wafer cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 6 squares (1 oz. ea.) bittersweet chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp. espresso granules
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, divided
- Combine 1-1/2 cups cookies crumbs with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!®, then press into 9-inch springform pan; freeze 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and espresso in small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted; let cool about 15 minutes.
- Spoon 1/2 Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream into prepared pan, pressing to form an even layer. Evenly top with chocolate mixture, then sprinkle with 1/2 cup almonds. Freeze 15 minutes or until chocolate is set. Spoon in remaining Ice Cream, pressing to form and even layer. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, remove sides from pan and coat sides of torte with remaining cookie crumbs. Sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup almonds.
TIP: Don't have a springform pan? Use a 9-inch round cake pan lined with plastic wrap instead!
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||49 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|