Easy Peach Melba Recipe
Treat yourself with this easy peach melba recipe, made with our creamy French vanilla ice cream, raspberries, and fresh peaches.
- Recipe serves 4
- PREP TIME 10 min
- 1 container (1/2 pt.) raspberries
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice or to taste
- 1 can (15 oz.) sliced peaches in 100% juice
- 4 scoops Breyers® Original French Vanilla Ice Cream* (about 2 cups)
- Process raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in food processor or blender until smooth; set aside.
- Evenly spoon peaches into 4 dessert dishes. Top with Breyers® Original French Vanilla Ice Cream, then drizzle with raspberry sauce.
*Made with gluten free Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|