Baseball Ice Cream Cake
Discover this Baseball Ice Cream Cake recipe from Breyers® which is perfect for baseball fans and ice cream fans! Try it today!
- Recipe serves 16
- PREP TIME 30 min
- FREEZE TIME 4 hr
- 1 package (10.75 oz.) frozen prepared pound cake or angel food cake, thawed
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce (room temperature)
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (225 mL) marshmallow creme
- 4 pieces thin red licorice
- Red decorating gel
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 tsp. green food coloring
- 1/4 tsp. water
- Line 2-1/2-quart glass or aluminum bowl with plastic wrap leaving 6-inch overhang; set aside.
- Slice pound cake into 14 slices. Line bowl with cake, cutting cake into triangles as needed to fit.
- Scoop Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Creaminto bowl, pressing to form an even layer. Pour in room temperature hot fudge topping, leaving 1-inch border. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer; cover with overhanging plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
- Lift Ice Cream from bowl using plastic wrap and invert onto chilled serving platter; remove plastic wrap.
- Spoon whipped topping into large bowl. Whisk in marshmallow creme until smooth. Frost cake with marshmallow mixture.
- For Baseball Decorations, arrange licorice for "seams". Add "stitches" along seams using decorating gel.
- Combine coconut, food coloring and water in resealable plastic bag until coconut turns green. Sprinkle around cake for "grass".
TIP: Try using 1/2 container (1.5 qt. ea.) of 2 different flavors Breyers All Natural Ice Cream.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|