Use a medley of berries for a colorful dessert.
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 20 min
- COOK TIME 15 min
- FREEZE TIME 20 min
- 1 package (10 oz.) angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 6 cups fresh blueberries [or raspberries, blackberries and/or sliced strawberries ]
- 1 container Breyers® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Vanilla Light Ice Cream
- 1 cup frozen fat free whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Arrange angel food cake on prepared pan in single layer. Bake, stirring twice, 15 minutes or until toasted. Cool to room temperature, then freeze 20 minutes.
- Puree frozen raspberries, sugar and lemon juice in blender or food processor; set aside.
- Reserve 5 cake cubes and 1/2 cup fresh berries for garnish.
- Arrange 1/2 of the cake cubes in trifle bowl. Layer 1/2 of the berries, 1/2 of the Breyers® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Vanilla Light Ice Cream and 1/2 of the raspberry sauce; repeat. Top with whipped topping and garnish with reserved cake and berries.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||60 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|