Sweet & Salty Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 20 min
- COOK TIME 17 min
- FREEZE TIME 2 hr 30 min
- 1 box (20 oz.) brownie mix
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Original Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray 15-1/2 x 10-1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper or aluminum foil, then spray paper; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour into prepared pan. Bake 17 minutes or until center is firm. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Run metal spatula around edges of brownie to loosen and invert onto cutting board; remove parchment paper. Cut brownie in half crosswise. Spoon Breyers® Original Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream onto brownie, pressing down slightly. Top with remaining brownie. Freeze 2 hours.
- Cut brownie into 12 squares, then roll edges in pretzels and freeze until ready to serve.
TIP: If Ice Cream becomes too soft to handle, return to freezer for a few minutes to firm up.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||63 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|