Recipe serves 4
|PREP TIME||15 Minutes|
Carolina Summer Sundaes
- 2 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cups sliced peaches, blueberries and blackberries
- 1/4 cup Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup minted Chantilly Cream**
- Fresh Bing cherries
- Scoop Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into 4 bowls. Spoon fruit around Ice Cream, then drizzle with caramel sauce and balsamic reduction. Top with minted Chantilly cream and garnish with cherries.
- *To reduce balsamic vinegar, simmer 1 cup balsamic vinegar in small saucepan over low heat until vinegar reduces and thickens slightly to about 1/4 cup.
- **For minted Chantilly Cream, whip 1 cup whipping or heavy cream with 1 tablespoon sugar with electic mixer until medium peaks form. Stir in 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint.