Carolina Summer Sundaes
- Recipe serves 4
- PREP TIME 15 min
- 2 cups Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla*
- 2 cups sliced peaches, blueberries and blackberries
- 1/4 cup Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup minted Chantilly Cream**
- Fresh Bing cherries
- Scoop Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla into 4 bowls. Spoon fruit around Ice Cream, then drizzle with caramel sauce and balsamic reduction. Top with minted Chantilly cream and garnish with cherries.
*Made with gluten free Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
To reduce balsamic vinegar, simmer 1 cup balsamic vinegar in small saucepan over low heat until vinegar reduces and thickens slightly to about 1/4 cup.
**For minted Chantilly Cream, whip 1 cup whipping or heavy cream with 1 tablespoon sugar with electic mixer until medium peaks form. Stir in 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||230|
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|