Makes: 32 pops
Frozen 'Cake' Pops
- 2 cups Breyers BLASTS!® Birthday Blast!
- 1 bottle (7.25 oz.) ice cream topping that hardens
- 1/4 cup Breyers™ Rainbow Sprinkles [or assortment of your favorite sprinkles]
- Scoop and shape 32 (1-tablespoon) balls Breyers BLASTS!® Birthday Blast! and arrange on baking sheet. Insert lollipop stick into each ball and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Pour ice cream topping into glass measuring cup. Dip frozen balls into ice cream topping, twirling to coat. Quickly decorate with sprinkles. Keep frozen until ready to serve.