Frozen Cake Pops Recipe
These frozen cake pops are sure to be a hit at your next party! Try the recipe with your favorite Breyers® ice cream flavor or try with different toppings!
- Makes: 32 pops
- PREP TIME 20 min
- FREEZE TIME 2 hr
- 2 cups Breyers® Delights Vanilla Bean
- 1 bottle (7.25 oz.) ice cream topping that hardens
- 1/4 cup rainbow colored sprinkles or assortment of your favorite sprinkles
- Scoop and shape 32 (1-tablespoon) balls Breyers® Delights Vanilla Bean and arrange on baking sheet. Insert lollipop stick into each ball and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Pour ice cream topping into glass measuring cup. Dip frozen balls into ice cream topping, twirling to coat. Quickly decorate with sprinkles. Keep frozen until ready to serve.
OREO and the OREO wafer design are registered tradmarks of Kraft Foods, used under license.
|Serving Size||2 pops||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||2 pops|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|