Banana Cream Dessert Recipe
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 15 min
- FREEZE TIME 2 hr
- 20 Golden OREO® Cookies, divided
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 container Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla, slightly softened
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- Arrange 18 cookies in large resealable plastic bag, then finely crush with rolling pin; reserve 1/4 cup.
- Combine remaining crushed cookies with melted Spread in medium bowl, then press into 8-inch glass baking dish. Combine reserved 1/4 cup crushed cookies with Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla. Evenly layer bananas, then Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla and cookie mixture. Top with whipped cream and remaining 2 whole cookies. If desired, sprinkle with additional crushed cookies.
OREO and the OREO wafer desgn are registered tradmarks of Kraft Foods, used under license.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|