Quick & Easy Ice Cream Charlottes
- Recipe serves 4
- PREP TIME 20 min
- COOK TIME 2 min
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 14 crunchy lady fingers
- 2 cups Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla
- 1/4 cup ground Amaretti cookies or your favorite cookies
- 1 tsp. confectioners sugar
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in small saucepan. Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and pour into heat-proof bowl to cool, about 10 minutes.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange four 3-1/2-inch ring molds on sheet. Cut lady fingers in half crosswise. Dip in sugar syrup and arrange vertically around edges of ring molds.
- Press 1/2 cup Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla into each Charlotte. Top each with 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs.
- Slide spatula under each Charlotte and transfer to dessert plate. Remove molds. Sift confectioners sugar over top.
TIP: Can also be made as one large Charlotte. Arrange 9-inch spring form pan on baking sheet. Prepare recipe as above using 11 ladyfingers to line the sides of pan. Press 1 entire container Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla into pan. Top with 3/4 cup ground cookies. Freeze until ready to serve. Remove ring and arrange on serving platter. Sift confectioners sugar over top.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|