Sharable Samoas Caramel Apple Sundaes
- Recipe serves 4
- PREP TIME 10 min
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 2 cups Breyers BLASTS!® Girl Scout Cookies® Samoas®
- 1/4 cup Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce
- 2 maraschino cherries (optional)
- Arrange apple with stem parallel to cutting surface. Cut two 1/4 to 1/2-inch horizontal slices from apple. Cut core from center of slices. Reserve remaining apple for snacking purposes.
- Evenly scoop Breyers BLASTS!® Girl Scout Cookies® Samoas® onto apple slices. Arrange Ice Cream-side-down on 2 frozen dessert plates, then top with remaining Ice Cream; creating an "apple" shape. Evenly drizzle Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce. Garnish with cherries or insert wooden ice cream sticks into tops.
The GIRL SCOUTS® name, mark and all associated trademarks and logotypes, including GIRL SCOUT COOKIES® and the Trefoil Design are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA. Unilever is an official GSUSA licensed vendor.
SAMOAS® is a registered trademark of Kellogg NA Co.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|