Thin Mints Patty Ice Cream Cake
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 15 min
- FREEZE TIME 2 hr
- 30 (1-in.) square prepared brownies
- 1 container Breyers BLASTS!® Girl Scout Cookies® Thin Mints®
- 2 bottles (7.25 oz. ea.) chocolate fudge ice cream topping that hardens
- Line 9-inch cake pan with plastic wrap with 6-inch overhang on all sides. Arrange brownies in pan and press into an even layer, about 1/2-inch think, completely covering bottom of pan. Spoon Breyers BLASTS!® Girl Scout Cookies® Thin Mints® into pan, pressing to form even layer. Smooth top with a spatula. Fold plastic wrap over Ice Cream. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, then arrange wire rack on baking sheet. Lift cake from pan. Unwrap, then arrange cake on rack, crust side down. Squeeze entire content of chocolate fudge topping bottles onto center of cake and working quickly spread to edge to cover top. Use drips on tray to even out and cover sides, if necessary. Freeze until ready to serve*.
*For easier serving, remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving to soften.
The GIRL SCOUTS® name, mark and all associated trademarks and logotypes, including GIRL SCOUT COOKIES®, THIN MINTS® and the Trefoil Design are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA. Unilever is an official GSUSA licensed vendor.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||57 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|