Samoas Ice Cream Bombe
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 20 min
- FREEZE TIME 4 hr
- 1 package (10.75 oz.) frozen prepared pound cake, thawed and cut into 14 slices
- 1 container Breyers BLASTS!® Girl Scout Cookies® Samoas®
- 3/4 cup Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce, room temperature
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Line 2-quart glass or metal bowl with plastic wrap leaving 6-inch overhang.; set aside.
- Line bowl with cake, cutting cake into triangles as needed to fit.
- Spoon 1/2 of the Breyers BLASTS!® Girl Scout Cookies® Samoas® into bowl, pressing to form an even layer. Evenly spread hot fudge over Ice Cream, leaving a 1-inch border. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, then fold over plastic wrap to cover. Freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift Ice Cream from bowl using plastic wrap and invert onto chilled serving platter; remove plastic wrap. Frost with whipped topping. Garnish, if desired, with chocolate sprinkles, toasted coconut and/or caramel ice cream topping. Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve*.
*Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving to soften.
The GIRL SCOUTS® name, mark and all associated trademarks and logotypes, including GIRL SCOUT COOKIES® and the Trefoil Design are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA. Unilever is an official GSUSA licensed vendor.
SAMOAS® is a registered trademark of Kellogg NA Co.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|