Butterfly on Flower
Celebrate spring with this tasty arrangement. The waffle and ice cream butterfly sits on a colorful spring flower made from fresh fruit.
- Recipe serves 1
- PREP TIME 15 min
- COOK TIME 2 min
- 4 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles
- 2 slices fresh pineapple, (about 1/4-inch thick)
- 2 slices peeled kiwi fruit
- 2 slices strawberry
- 3 small scoops Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream, (about 1 Tbsp each)
- 6 pieces (1-in. ea.) black string licorice or red string licorice
- 1 mini candy coated chocolate piece
- Prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions; cool 10 minutes.
- To make flower, cut pineapple into 5 pieces (each piece having 1 curved side and 1 flat side). Discard core. Arrange on serving plate as "petals". Cut 1 slice kiwi in half and remaining slice into slivers. Arrange on plate as "stem" and "leaves". Place strawberry slices on top of pineapple as "flower center".
- To make butterfly, place ice cream scoops on top of flower for "body". Arrange waffles on plate for "wings". Press licorice pieces into ice cream for "legs" and "antennae". Place chocolate piece on ice cream for "eye". Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||120 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|