Be sure to invite this ant to your next picnic. The mini waffles topped with ice cream make a welcome guest!
- Recipe serves 1
- PREP TIME 15 min
- COOK TIME 2 min
- 2 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles
- 2 small scoops Breyers® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Chocolate Light Ice Cream, (about 2 Tbsp. each)
- 1 small scoop Breyers® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Chocolate Light Ice Cream, (about 1 1/2 Tbsp. each)
- 10 pieces black string licorice or red string licorice
- 2 chocolate nonpareil candies
- Prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions; cool 10 minutes. Place on serving plate.
- To make "ant", arrange 1 larger scoop ice cream on each waffle for "body". Working quickly, place smaller scoop ice cream on plate for "head". Push licorice pieces into ice cream for "legs" and "antennae". Place candies on smaller scoop ice cream for "eyes". Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 IU|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|