This bright butterfly wears waffle wings topped with strawberries and kiwi fruit and its body is made from 3 scoops of ice cream.
- Recipe serves 1
- PREP TIME 10 min
- COOK TIME 2 min
- 1 Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffle
- 2 medium strawberries, sliced lengthwise
- 2 slices peeled kiwi fruit
- 2 narrow slivers peeled kiwi fruit
- 3 small scoops Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream, (about 1 Tbsp. each)
- Prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffle according to package directions; cool 10 minutes. Cut waffle in half. Arrange pieces on serving plate as "butterfly wings".
- Top "wings" with strawberry slices and kiwi slices. Place scoops of ice cream between "wings" as "body". Arrange kiwi slivers on plate as "antennae". Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|