Brighten your day with this easy flower featuring red strawberry petals, green kiwi fruit leaves and an ice cream center.
- Recipe serves 1
- PREP TIME 15 min
- COOK TIME 2 min
- 1 Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffle
- 3 medium strawberries, sliced lengthwise
- 2 slices peeled kiwi fruit
- 1 small scoop Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream, (about 1 Tbsp.)
- Prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle waffle according to package directions; cool 10 minutes.
- To make "flower", arrange strawberry slices on waffle as "petals". Cut one kiwi slice in half. Cut remaining kiwi slice into slivers. Arrange kiwi pieces on plate as "stem" and "leaves". Place ice cream scoop on strawberries as "flower center".
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|