Recipe serves 2
|PREP TIME||15 Minutes|
|COOK TIME||2 Minutes|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
- 6 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles
- Blue sprinkles (optional)
- Coarse sugar (optional)
- 2 scoops Breyers® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Chocolate Light Ice Cream, (about 1/4 cup each)
- 2 small scoops Breyers® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Chocolate Light Ice Cream, (about 1 1/2 Tbsp. each)
- 2 sliced almonds, halved
- Breyers™ Chocolate Flavored Ice Cream Sauce
- Prepare Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions; cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, if desired, arrange blue sprinkles for "water" on one side of serving tray . Sprinkle coarse sugar over remaining portion of tray for "sand".
- Cut four waffles in half. Place two remaining waffles on serving tray for "turtle bodies". Arrange halved waffles around whole waffles for "turtle legs".
- Top each whole waffle with one 1/4 cup scoop ice cream. Use an additional toasted waffle to press crosshatch pattern into ice cream for "turtle shell". Arrange the small scoops of ice cream on tray for "turtle heads". Use ice cream topping to attach almond pieces for "eyes". Pipe a small amount of ice cream topping on top of each almond piece for "eye centers". Serve immediately.