French Toast a la Mode
- Recipe serves 4
- PREP TIME 15 min
- COOK TIME 15 min
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 8 slices challah (about 1/2-inch thick)
- 2 cups Breyers® Original French Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 oranges, peel and pith removed and cut into segments reserving juices
- Whisk together milk, eggs and cinnamon in shallow bowl.
- Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip four slices bread into egg mixture; turn to coat and cook turning once, 5 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining bread.
- Arrange French toast on 4 serving plates. Top each with 1/2 cup scoop Breyers® Original French Vanilla Ice Cream. Arrange orange segments on French toast and drizzle with reserved juices and maple syrup.
See nutrition content of fat, saturated fat and cholesterol content.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||77 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|