Strawberry Fudge Cheesecake Ice Cream Cake
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 15 Minutes
- Chill Time 250 Minutes
- 9 graham crackers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 6 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers BLASTS!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate syrup
- Line 9-inch round cake pan with plastic wrap leaving 6-inch overhang on all sides.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and sugar in medium bowl. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Spread Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce over crust. Press large spoonfuls of Breyers BLASTS!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake over Sauce to form an even layer. Fold plastic wrap over top. Freeze 4 hours or until solid.
- Remove plastic wrap; spread top with whipped topping, then drizzle with chocolate syrup. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|