Halloween Graveyard Ice Cream Pie
- Recipe serves 16
- PREP TIME 30 min
- FREEZE TIME 4 hr
- 32 OREO® Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1 container Breyers® OREO® Cookies & Cream
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Assorted decorations
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Set aside 14 cookies. Pulse remaining 18 cookies in food processor to form fine crumbs. Reserve 1/3 cup crumbs for "dirt". Combine remaining crumbs (about 1 2/3 cups) with melted I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pie plate.
- Arrange reserved 14 cookies around edge of pie plate. Spoon Breyers® OREO® Cookies & Cream into pie plate, smoothing to form even layer; freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, spread whipped topping over top of pie and sprinkle with reserved crumbs for "dirt". Decorate, as desired, for graveyard. Serve immediately.
For graveyard decorations: Use candy corns, candy pumpkins, green licorice for "grass", additional whipped topping and black decorating gel for "ghosts" and additional cookies and melted white chocolate for "gravestones".
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|