Holiday Gift Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Recipe serves 16
- PREP TIME 30 min
- Chill Time 4 hr
- 32 OREO® Cookies
- 1 container Breyers® OREO® Cookies & Cream
- 1 cup colored sprinkles
- 1 piece green fruit leather or red fruit leather, cut into 16 long thin pieces
- 2 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line 8 x 8-inch baking pan with plastic wrap. Arrange 16 OREO® Cookies in pan. Spoon Breyers® OREO® Cookies & Cream into pan and press with back of spoon to make a smooth surface. Arrange 16 Cookies on top of Ice Cream; freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Using plastic wrap as handles, lift out of pan and onto cutting board. Cut between cookies into 16 squares. Press edges of each into sprinkles. Freeze until ready to serve.
- To decorate, melt chocolate. Tie fruit leather into decorative bows and adhere to the tops of "gifts" with melted chocolate. Return to freezer for a few minutes until chocolate is firm and bows are set.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|