Decadent Brownies a la Mode
Use this recipe from Breyers® to add a fun twist to classic brownies. Brownies a la Mode with Breyers® ice cream takes this dessert to another level.
- Recipe serves 12
- PREP TIME 10 min
- COOK TIME 50 min
- 1 box (about 18 oz.) brownie mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray generously with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, stirring in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. Cool on wire rack about 30 minutes.
- Lift brownie out of pan and onto cutting board by foil ends. Cut into 12 squares. Serve each topped with 1/2 cup scoop Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
See nutrition information for fat, saturated fat and cholesterol content.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||270|
|Total Fat||31 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||57 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|