Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
- Recipe serves 8
- PREP TIME 15 Minutes
- FREEZE TIME 4 Hours
- Stand Time 20 Minutes
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, and granulated sugar in bowl; press into bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack, then freeze until ready to use.
- Beat Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream in bowl with electric mixer on low speed, just until softened. Beat in remaining ingredients until smooth. Turn into prepared crust and freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Let stand 20 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with whipped cream and additional cinnamon.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||110 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|