Peach Crisp a la Mode
- Recipe serves 6
- PREP TIME 15 min
- COOK TIME 30 min
- 3 large fresh peaches, peeled and sliced, (or 6 cups thawed frozen peaches)
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp original pancake and baking mix, divided
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, divided
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine peaches, 2 tablespoons baking mix, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, vanilla extract and 1/8 teaspoon salt in large bowl. Divide evenly between 6 (8 to 10 oz.) ramekins. Place on baking sheet; set aside.
- Combine remaining 1 cup baking mix, 2/3 cup brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon salt with the almonds in medium bowl. Add I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks and cut with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press together with fingers until clumps form. Sprinkle evenly over peach mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling in center and topping is golden. Serve topped with Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
Recipe can also be made in shallow 2-quart baking dish. Increase baking time to 45 minutes.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat and sodium content.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||290|
|Total Fat||32 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||77 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|