Red White & Bacon Vanilla "Cupcakes"
- Recipe serves 8
- PREP TIME 20 Minutes
- FREEZE TIME 70 Minutes
- 1/2 cup finely crushed pretzels
- 1/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 slices bacon, crisp cooked
- 4 cups Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla
- 1/4 cup red, white and blue sprinkles
- Line 12-cup muffin pan with 8 paper cupcake liners. Combine pretzels, Spread and sugar in medium bowl. Evenly spoon pretzel mixture into cups and press into even layer with bottom of small glass. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Crumble 2 strips bacon; cut remaining 2 strips into 8 pieces. Evenly scoop Breyers® Extra Creamy Vanilla into each cup. Press a piece of bacon into each cup like a "flag", then sprinkle with crumbled bacon and sprinkles.
- Freeze 1 hour or until ready to serve.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|